Ways you can support Hospice of Rutherford
Many people have asked what they can do to assist Hospice. Listed below are some of the ways you may decide to help:
- Ask your church to put Hospice in their budget.
- Become a Hospice Faith in Action representative.
- Think about estate planning or other forms of charitable giving.
- Donate items to the Hospice Resale Shop - and shop there, as well.
- Designate United Way contributions.
- Donate items to the Hospice pantry; See our “Wish List” of patient needs.
- Volunteer or get your church or other group involved in volunteering with Hospice.
- Request memorials be given to Hospice when a loved one dies, instead of flowers.
- Commit to a naming opportunity at Hospice, such as a leaf on the Tree of Life.
- Request a Hospice speaker for your church or civic organization.
- Participate in special events & fundraisers such as the Festival of Trees.
All donations to Hospice are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information about how you can help, give Hospice a call today!